We want to help people have a better life. We believe we can improve the quality of people’s lives by helping them achieve ideal dental health and their dental dreams. We believe that people who have optimal dental health will be happier, healthier and live longer. Great looking smiles help people feel more confident. They will smile more and be happier!
We are in the business of improving self-esteem and providing peace of mind for those people seeking the best! We will provide the highest level of care at the highest level of profitability, acknowledging that without profit, there is no purpose.
We will help people look and feel better. We will do this based on the desires of our guests by asking questions and intently listening to maintain an open dialogue between each guest and the entire Team. We want our service to be gentle and supportive as well as technically advanced. Our guest’s priorities, values and expectations will guide us in designing their dream smile. We believe that an informed, involved and satisfied guest is most likely to achieve the highest level of health.
We will strive to schedule our care in a manner that creates a low-stress environment for our guests as well as for our Team, and in a manner that allows us to start and stop on time. We will not cut corners. We want to have fun! We will ask satisfied customers we enjoy to refer their friends and family members. We will provide dentistry that will withstand the test of time so that we may be proud of our work, our fees, our image and of our reputation!
Promises That Dr. Chellis and The Smile Secrets Team Make To Each Client
- To listen to and understand your dental fears,
- To design your care in ways to desensitize your fears and to help you experience an optimum visit each time,
- To listen to your dental goals,
- To use your dental goals to guide us in designing your optimum end result,
- To ask you periodically if your goals have changed,
- To use only the best biocompatible and strongest materials
- To do your dentistry by the “Golden Rule:” using only the best choices and materials that we would choose for ourselves,
- To provide an accurate estimate of your dental fees before you begin treatment,
- To provide affordable financing through outside sources to help you budget your investment,
- To reserve time in our schedule only for you so that you can be in and out on time,
- To continuously update our skills and knowledge to always provide you with best that dentistry has to offer,
- To surround ourselves only with a team of excellent and caring professionals who are also committed to your total well-being, and
- To always have room for the friends and family you so graciously refer to us.