Preventive dentistry is our goal for every patient. It involves daily care, good nutrition, periodic examinations that include testing the nature of the oral biofilm, and cleanings to help maintain optimal dental health. Periodontal exams are an ongoing part of every visit.
We adhere to the America Dental Association’s recommendation that both adults and children should visit the dentist for an exam and cleaning at least twice every year. Bi-annual checkups help identify problems in the earliest stage, which can save you money, time, and potential pain. Dr Kari Chellis will assess your smile for tooth decay, bite problems, oral cancer and other dental problems and recommend therapies and strategies for prevention or treatment.
- Anti-cavity, PH neutralizing oral rinses (mouthwashes)
- Teeth cleaning & Polishing
- Non-surgical Periodontal Treatment: Scaling and Root Planing (“Deep Cleaning”)
- Fluoride Varnish for ALL ages
- Mouth Guards
- Periodontal Maintenance Therapy
- Diagnodent® Laser Cavity Detection
- Digital X-rays, with 90% less radiation
- DNA Analysis & Identification of bacteria that cause Gum Disease